Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Heart

Heart
Heart- Human beings are homo sapiens are equipped with a variety of high ability. In biology, humans are usually studied as one of a variety of species on Earth. Humans as social beings by other human beings depend and have a lot of needs. Human body consists of various organs that support the human life cycle, one of the organs that really support the human life is the heart.

Heart is in Latin, COR is a hollow, muscular organ cavity which pumps blood through the blood vessels by repeated rhythmic contractions. The term cardiac means relating to the heart, from the Greek word for heart cardia. The heart is one organ that plays a role in the human circulatory system. Human heart located on the left chest cavity and close to the lungs.

The weight of 300 grams and a heart like a fist. The heart is almost completely enveloped by the lungs, but enclosed by a double membrane called the pericardium is attached to the diaphragm. Heart organ has several blood vessels that protects the heart. The main task of his own heart is to pump blood throughout our bodies. Each porch and booths at the heart of each hemisphere connected by a valve. Valve between the right atrium and right ventricle is called the valve or valves leafy trikuspidalis three. While the valve is between the left atrium and left ventricle is called mitralis valve or bicuspid valve which leaves two valves.

As has been explained above that the work of the heart is pumping blood to all parts of the body, but in detail the workings of the heart that the time beating each chamber and blood-filled heart relaxes (called diastole). Subsequently the heart contracts and pumps blood out of. chamber of the heart (called systole). Both porches sag and contracting simultaneously, and the two chambers also loosens and contracts simultaneously. Oxygen-rich blood to flow in the pulmonary veins to the left atrium. Blood circulation in the right side of the heart, the lungs and the left atrium called the pulmonary circulation because the blood flow to the lungs. Blood in the left atrium to the left ventricle will be encouraged through the bicuspid valve / mitral, which in turn will pump clean blood is passing through the aortic valve into the aorta (the largest artery in the body). This oxygen-rich blood is circulated throughout the body, except the lungs.

Because the role of the heart is a very important, and therefore we need to keep and care tips to keep your heart kita.Untuk heart we shall discuss in the next article.

1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED FROM ALZIEMEIR DISEASE

    I was diagnosed with (AlziemeirALZIEMEIR Disease) for the past 2years which made me lose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that I was having Alziemeir disease, she left me and I tried all my best to make her stays, but she neglected me until a friend of mine from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. Then he sent me his email address to contact him- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. And i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition will be solved within weeks, that he will treat the disease immediately only if I can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, I Agreed because I was so much in need of help by all means, so I did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that I should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, I confirm from my doctor that I am now ( Alziemeir Negative) my heart filled with joy, because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases: lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C., syphilis, diarrhea, HIV/AIDS, Huntington's Disease, back acne, Chronic renal failure, addison disease, Chronic Pain, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumour, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioural disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis. Chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorder, Eczema, tuberculosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete